Welcome to Lorna Doone House
Lorna Doone House is situated close to the river in Lynmouth and is just a 5 minute stroll to the heart of the village and the harbour. We are open all the way through from February to end of November.
At Lorna Doone House you will find friendly attentive service, tastefully decorated rooms, lots of little extras and excellent food and drink. We are rated by Visit Britain as a 4 * Silver Award Guest Accommodation which is high praise indeed.
We're here to help you enjoy your stay in beautiful North Devon. We make a great base for walking with many walks starting and ending right at our door !
We have spent over 25 years specialising in providing the best reception to our guests in North Devon. We will ensure that you have the best experience of this unique area - and enjoy a luxurious experience - at a very reasonable price.
We have five bedrooms, all en suite, set over two floors, a guest lounge, a dining room and our own private car park. We are ideal for a large family gathering or for a group of friends who would like the house to themselves. We are in a great sunny spot by the river Lyn just right for relaxing. To find out more about Lynmouth and our Guest House please click on the relevant tabs.
We have three double bedded and two twin bedded rooms Children are welcome and two rooms take extra beds
- Breakfast is served 8.30 - 9.15
- Dinner is served 7.00 - 8.00
- Check in is from 2.00 p.m. and check out is 11.00 a.m. Other times by request.
- We have our own private car park for our guests
- You will be given a room key and front door key so you can come and go as you wish
- Special diets can be catered for with advance notice
- Pets are welcome with prior notice
- Special rates for groups, families and singles
Look at Trip Advisor for unbiased reviews on Lorna Doone and Lynmouth